Wednesday, June 9, 2010

off day ~

today was my off day. :D i don't feel like going work anymore, but i cant. ): SAD LOR ! tiring and lazy ~ heee. and tmr im 12 to 11pm. >: kill me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

anw, today went to shabu-shi to eat w love. HAHAHAA. & this time round i brought my younger sis along cos she never try to eat before. haha. after eating we went to popular. okay, this was a super heng part for me. hahaa. sorry to the whoever-is-the-cashier. :/ i wasnt purposely one. hahaha. :X

then went back my house we do the jigsaw puzzle then went down to hougang green to eat and my mum treat to eat the zhi char ~ :D then went back my house again to complete then he went to took bus home after that. mum gave him 5 mango to eat ! LOL ~ HAHAHAHAA.

while eating @ the shabu-shi !

(this one was made by dunno which cust. saw it on the belt.)





the jigsaw puzzle done by us ! :D (its the horoscope and can fa liang de!)








i'm sad because i have to work tmr.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but i will be happy if i can go universal studio w them ~ hee :B
(someone!)