Sunday, July 4, 2010

i wish.



i wish we could stay together always. :)
若就算你没有亲人了,我也会做你唯一的亲人,守候在你身旁。



.
.
.
today my plan was to go my grandma's house first then go suntec find love. but at ard 11am plus, jc called and ask me if i wna go scape w them. i immediately went to bath aft i end the call w him cos i thought they are going alrd. but aft i bathed, they say they waiting for someone @ rivervale plaza. -.- LOL. so changed to meet 3.30pm. so i watched my show first.

then at ard 3pm ++ then they called me say meet at hougang mall. i thought they are going alrd AGAIN but they waiting for brian. -.- all the way going to be 4pm alrd. LOL. in the end, cannot tahan, then we all go alrd. but 3 more people whom i don't knw still contiune wait for brian. took mrt to somerset then walked to scape.

then ard 5pm ++ they walked to taka and aft that, walked pass lucky plaza and i trained to suntec. haha. then went to buy a watch for $10! hahah. then went bossini find love cos he end at 6pm. then aft that, walked ard suntec and i bought a bag and we went to eat also. waited for wj to end work and we trained to buangkok to eat dinner.

aft eating, we contiuned to chat and drink water. homed at ard 1am ++. they took cab and shun bian drop me @ my house thr. thanks! :) haha. i was a happy girl today again. <: &&& i'm now so looking forward to tue! :D WEEEEEEEEEE~ hope dont make me dissapointed agn please the weather!!!!








heard sth from love, and actu he can have a better enviroment to stay nxt time but he still choose to stay here by my side. thankyou! ily~ :D let's strive hard for the future!