Thursday, July 8, 2010

opposite words.




ytd went out. first, met love @ sk then went to have lunch before he head to work. when he head to work, i went to metro to get sth. :D haha. then waited for iris's msg. afthat, went to meet iris @ tamp. we slack & walk ard. shopshopshop & eat ! :D HAHA. ard 7plus, went back to hougang to get sth from shan. :D okay, i have no idea what i eat till i like spoiled my stomach. ): i kept on running for toilet. my stomach wasnt feeling well ! :( this sucks ! haha. then ard 9plus, went back to sk. iris acc me wait for love to end work. then aft he end work, iris go take bus while both of us went buangkok have dinner. (: hope he like the gift ba !

today was a sucky day ! time pass damn slow & i'm like bored till death. LOLS. somemore still look aft my relative's baby which make me gg crazy ! keep on crying la ! i buay-tahan jiu scold her. LOL ! i cant even do my things. from a normal mood to a sucky mood.




.
.
.
tmr is friday, but so what ?











:( i want to go outtttttttttt !